BARBI BROWN'S SPECIAL WHOLE GRAIN
CONDITIONING FEED MIXTURE
THIS BLEND OF QUALITY WHOLE GRAINS AND
SUPPLEMENTS HAS MANY USES AND BENEFITS.
MILLED LOCALLY IN SMALL BATCHES TO
Crude Protein 14%, Crude fat, 4.2%, Crude
Ingredients: Rolled Barley, Wheat, 20% O.S.U. Rabbit Pellet
with flax, Crimped
Oats, Animax, Safflower, Black Oil Sunflower seed, oyster shell, cane molasses
- Adds flesh not fat for optimum condition.
- As a winter top dressing (1 tablespoon) it offers a high fat content
to maintain condition in cold weather.
- Economical - 43 tablespoon servings per pound of grain.
- Improves gut motility to reduce GI Stasis.
- Excellent source of calcium and vitamin E for nursing does.
- High calcium level helps bring in milk supply.
- Provides strong bone growth for youngsters
- Brings even the pickiest eaters back to the table.
- Old timers can and will eat this mix with great enthusiasm.
- NOT RECOMMENDED in first 3-1/2 weeks of gestation (high calcium level
may cause large fetal development)
- Can be used from 1/2 to sole ration for rabbits in a molt .
- Excellent way to enhance the quality of your regular pelleted feed
- Add 1 tablespoon to regular ration up to ½ of total ration for nursing does and
Contact: Barbi Brown
15167 S. Airport Way
Manteca, CA 95336
Box 449, Lathrop, CA 95330
refer to our catalog